The Basics ebook and video tutorials are here, and they are free! It’s a gift, from me to you.
What Are the Basics Tutorials for Jewelry?
The Basics line of ebooks and videos are designed to give you basic information about something. For example, one ebook tells you all about seed beads; another shows you how to do the peyote stitch. Or, you can see videos on how to make earring findings (not to mention earrings).
You get enough information to learn a technique or find out about something. And then sometimes even a project to try out your new skills!
Click on the links and they will open in a new page. You can then save the file to your computer if you like.
As for the videos, they are at the bottom of the posts and all you have to do is click the video, sit back and relax. 🙂
It’s as simple as that! And better yet, you don’t need to fill out any forms or sign up for anything — just enjoy.
Now that you know about the free Basics Tutorials for Jewelry, here they are for you!
- Beadweaving Supplies: If you’re new to making seed bead jewelry, you may not be familiar with the supplies needed. Not to worry, this Basics of Beadweaving Supplies ebook will tell you what you need to know!
- Seed Beads: If you’re new to using seed beads in jewelry, this tutorial is an overview of the sizes, kinds and finishes of these wonderful beads. So go ahead and check out the Basics of Seed Beads ebook.
- Peyote, Even Count: Peyote is one of the first stitches that many beaders learn, and some people love it so much that’s all they do! Here’s your chance to learn this popular (and easy) beadweaving stitch in Basics of Even-Count Peyote ebook.
- Right Angle Weave: Here you go – a video tutorial on how to do right angle weave! Want a bracelet? Try out the right angle weave bracelet that I have named “Slink Stones”.
- Earrings: If you like earrings, check out the quick-change post earring findings and then the quick dangle earrings to hang on them!
- Wrapped Loops: When I started beading and making jewelry, making wrapped loops was the bane of my existence! But over the years it’s become much easier, so here’s a video tutorial on Intro to Wrapped Loops (which also covers how to make eyepins).
- Bead Embroidery: Ever wonder about the various backings available for bead embroidery? Then step right up and take a look at an intro to bead embroidery backings.
- Chain Maille: If you’re interested in exploring chain maille, then you’ll definitely want the tutorial for chain maille rings.
- Christmas Jewelry: The holidays bring out the kid in me. If that’s what they do to you, check out the Christmas Tree earrings and the angel earrings videos.
Are There More Ebooks or Videos?
These are all the Basics Tutorials for Jewelry ebooks that I have at the moment, but I’m always adding to the list. Bookmark this page now, so you can come back and get more ebook tutorials!
Want to see all my video tutorials? You can find them here.
Meanwhile, don’t forget to also check out my projects tutorials as well — you may find a project or two (or three or…) that tickles your fancy.